Sizzle Reel style Recap of BloggersNightOut
So last night I made my way down to Pranna to schmooze, and schmingle at Bloggers Night Out. It was a night for fashion bloggers to have their say, and boy what a night it was. I met some really awesome people, and I got a ton of amazing footage, granted I am the furthest thing from being a fashionista, but like any other event where I'm a fish out of water I connected to people on a basic level. Fact of the matter is we all write, we've had a few drinks, and we want to have a good time!
Highlights of the night:
- I spun the item wheel and won a pair of shoes that I am positive I will be giving away, to one lucky lady who either follows this blog, or subscribes to my YouTube channel, or both for double the chances!
- After I acquired said shoes women then all instinctively asked me if I will be wearing the shoes.
- Open Bar from 8 to 9! Just enough drinks for me to get an acceptable work buzz, the key to many successful event shoots.
- The end of night gift bag full of other things I cannot use, but will also be giving away! Pictures below
In short the event was a success, and the following young ladies should by very proud of themselves. Lets give a round of virtual applause to:
- The super sexy Erika from Style Activist
- The delectable Marissa from Style Cusp
- The bombshell with amazing legs Christine View from 5 ft. 2
- The girl with the smile that doesn't quit Kendall Kendall Donaldson
- The jaw dropping Lynzy Sparkling Footsteps
- and the oh so sweet Caitlin Style Within Reach
Now, if you missed it I gave you an awesome video you can watch on repeat to tide you over till the next event. Time for me to start reaching out to the insane number of people who slipped business cards into my pocket. I still can't find something to out class the feeling I get from meeting new people.
Cheers, and Magazine Cover Teddy Bears!