I was reading some of my old work and I was blown away by the quality of my own notes. After the initial celebration of my own genius, I was thoroughly disgusted by the bullshit I have been currently churning out. I feel like scrapping a few different projects because I really feel like I am producing sub standard non-sense. I will grace you however with a few of my finer older works. I have a few Joshen-isms that I came up with back in the day, that I am quite proud of . Lets take a trip down my memory lane, keep your hands and feet within my creative spectrum at all times.
- The only regret I have about my insanity, is not doing it sooner!
- When I sit before a blank page, it usually stays that way. If I really want to write a good story, the last thing I want to do is try and write
- I am genuinely a lonely soul, are you the type of person that prey's on the lonely?
- The socially awkward are the best people to study. Normal is boring; tragedy is entertainment
- In my mind I see the ends. I never picture myself working hard or patiently waiting. All my minds eye shows me is to how to enjoy life, all I see is how to sip drinks, how to drive fast cars, and relax. I spent enough time positively visualizing that I should be a master of the luxurious arts. I turned those wants into a need. I lusted for leisure for so long that each breath I inhale is le petite mort. The haze of life is nothing without the mist of lust.
This along with other classic penned items can be found within my old notebooks. I even found some old pieces of dialogue just floating around that I wouldn't mind incorporating in my current projects. Long story short, I astounded myself, I am not sure if that makes me self absorbed. I am closing the final curtain on a particular chapter of my life, and opening it on another. but thats no big deal.
Lets let the good times roll!